India has many more beautiful places to visit in July, so here are some places to visit in July in India without rain that are equally attractive and fun to explore. Check the list of best places to visit in July in India without rain that I have compiled here. You can also plan your trip accordingly and make it a memorable one. Let us go on tour!
Places to Visit in July in India Without Rain
Here are the best places to visit in July in India without rain. These places would be a perfect getaway for people looking for a change of scenery, who want some warm weather, or who need a break from the summer heat.
Here is a list of amazing places you can go to during July and not be bothered by monsoon rains. Some of these places may require a bit more of a time commitment than others, so choose which one will work best for your schedule.
Jaisalmer is well known for the majestic Jaisalmer fort that fences the city. the most beautiful and wonderful factor regarding this fort is that it is a living urban center. The walls of this fort house or so 3000 residents of Jaisalmer. It’s lined with homes and temples and woven fantastically in slim winding lanes. The main attraction of Jaisalmer is the Golden fort. It is not just a tourist spot, but its houses shops, hotels, and Havelis where people still live.
Popular Places in Jaisalmer
Desert safari, Jaisalmer war museum, Kothari’s Patwon ki Haveli, Gadisar Lake, Nathmal ki Haveli, Jain temple, Sam sand dunes, Kuldhara village, Desert national park, camping and culture evening, Bada Bagh, Amar Sagar Lake, Windmill Park, Quad biking in Jaisalmer, Khuri, Desert culture center, and museum, Heritage Museum, Pachapadra Salt Lake, etc.
How to Reach Jaisalmer
- The nearest airport is Jodhpur, near about 300km. From Jodhpur, one can take the train. Jaisalmer is connected well via railways to all major cities. You can reach there by car, or bus and other road transport are also available.
Bikaner is well known as the camel country for breeding some known riding camels. It could be a cultural paradise and a traveler’s haven. Bikaner, with its magnificence in architecture, art, and culture, is full of color, celebration, and cultural marvels.
The town can mesmerize you with the camels sauntering the gorgeous sand dunes, its ancient palaces, and forts. Also Famous for the three great desert kingdoms of Rajasthan, the dazzling city boasts of old-world charm and luxurious Havelis and depicts a lovely bygone era of the Rajputs.
Popular Places in Bikaner
Desert Camping, Karni Mata Temple, Camel Safari, Village Tour near Bikaner, Junagarh Fort, Gajner Palace, Rampuria Haveli, National Research Centre on Camel, Lalgarh Palace, Bikaner Camel Festival, Shri Laxminath Temple, Bhandasar Jain Temple, Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary, Kodamdeshwar Temple, Sadul Singh Museum, Shiv Bari Temple, MG Road, Deshnoke, Station Road, Prachina Museum, Sursagar Lake, Laxmi Niwas Palace, Skybird Water Park, etc.
How to reach Bikaner
- Jodhpur is the nearest airport to Bikaner, about 250 km away. At form airport you can hire a taxi, can take a bus or can go by train.
- Regular buses are available to Bikaner. You can go by either government buses or private buses.
- Bikaner is the Junction, and Lalgarh Railway Station is near about 6 km. These two stations are connected to major cities in India.
Jodhpur is well known as the Blue city, and the city is the former capital of the Marwar region. It is the second-largest city in Rajasthan. The major essence of the original Jodhpur takes place in the old city itself, which circles the mighty Mehrangarh. If you are seeking places to visit in July in India without rain, here Jodhpur is a great option for you.
The major attraction of Jodhpur is the many shops, guesthouses, food joints, and vendors that build it an active, cheerful town, particularly close to the landmark tower and Sardar Market. The new and trendy Jodhpur lies on the far side of Mehrangarh. Nearby Jaswant Tada and Umaid Bhawan Palace are among the highest attractions in Jodhpur.
Popular Places in Jodhpur
Moti Mahal, Camel safaris, Toorji Ka Jhalra, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore Garden, Jaswant Tada, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, Flying Fox, Rani ka bang palace, Sardar market, Bullet Baba Temple, Balsamand Lake, Sheesh Mahal, Khejarla Fort, Bishnoi Village, man-made Sardar Samand Lake, Mahamandir Temple, Jodhpur Government Museum, Ranisar and Padamsar lakes, Machia Biological Park, Chanwa Fort, Ghanta Ghar, Jodhpur Flamenco, and Gypsy Festival, Phalodi, Nagaur Fair, etc.
How to Reach Jodhpur
- Jodhpur itself is located at the airport 5 km away from the city center. The airport is connected to major cities of India.
- Bus transport is also available in Jodhpur you can go by private buses, traveler or government buses.
- Jodhpur station is well connected to other cities so you can choose according to your budget.
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
Kodaikanal is located in Tamil Nadu. It is one of the most famous well-known honeymoon locations in India. A Lakeside hotel town in Tamil Nadu, Kodaikanal has a stunning climate, mist-protected manicured cliffs, and a waterfall that come collectively to create the best placing for an excellent getaway. Kodaikanal means ‘the gift of forests.’
Kodaikanal is the place you’ll visit to take a break from the rigors of daily town life, and this hill station helps you to sit back and connect with nature as you head out on biking or trekking trails or take a stroll through the immense forests surrounding the town.
Popular Places in Kodaikanal
Kodaikanal Lake, Green Valley View, Dolphin’s Nose viewpoint, Mannavanur, Devil’s Kitchen, Coakers Walk, Palani Hill, Berijam Lake, Bryant Park, Pillar rock garden.
How to Reach Kodaikanal
- Madurai is the nearest airport to Kodaikanal, about 120 km. Also, Coimbatore and Trichy airport is near the Kodaikanal.
- Regular bus services are available from nearby cities like Chennai, Pondicherry, Madurai, and many more.
- The rail station is 100km from the main city.
Jaipur is famous as the Pink City. It is the capital of the state of Rajasthan. The old city of Jaipur is surrounded by walls, and those walls are beautifully decorated with drawing with a pink hue. Jaipur is home to a few world’s best heritage cities. Jaipur is also an important place for world-class modern amenities with a few exotic and royal hotels and world-famous resorts. This is personally one of my favorite places to visit in July in India without rain.
Best Places in Jaipur
Amber Fort, Chokhi Dhani, Albert Hall Museum, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Ram Niwas Garden, Birla Temple of Jaipur, Masala Chowk, Jaigarh Fort, Pink Pearl Fun City Resort, Galtaji Temple, Jal Mahal, Gator ki Chhatriyan, Patrika Gate, Angel Resort and Amusement Park, Jaipur Zoo, etc.
How to Reach Jaipur
- Sanganer Airport is 12 km away from the center of the city, and it is both a domestic and international airport.
- Regular bus service available from Jaipur to major cities of India
- The railway station is also connected to major cities.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Agra is famous worldwide for being the home of one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal. It is also known for the legacy of the Mughal empire, and it also has the world heritage of Agra fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Agra is one of the most famous cities in Uttar Pradesh and the 24th most famous city in India. It has a long and rich history. Agra is one of the best options if you are searching for places to visit in July in India without rain.
Most Popular Places in Agra
One of the seven wonders, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah-baby taj mahal, Mehtab Bagh, Tomb of Akbar, Jama Masjid, Dolphin World Water Park, Chini ka Rauza, Anguri Bagh, Taj Museum, Taj Mahotsav, Wildlife SOS, Ram Barat, etc.
How to Reach Agra
- Kheria airport is 13 km away from the main city; taxis are available to get to the city from the airport.
- Agra is connected by bus to the major cities, and regular bus service is available.
- There are regular trains available to most of the cities of India.
Udaipur is also called the city of lakes. Its azure lakes, wonderful palaces, colorful tradition, and delectable food won’t let you go back. Along with being a must-go-to destination, it’s also one of the pleasant locations to enjoy luxury in India.
Popular Places in Udaipur
City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Lake Pichola, Jagdish Temple, Sajjangarh Palace, Jag Mandir Palace, Jaisamand Lake, Eklingji Temple, Ahar Museum, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Aravali Mountains, Ambrai Ghat, Gulab Bagh Zoo, Udaipur Fish Aquarium, Vintage Car Museum, Sukhadia Circle, Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum, Doodh Talai Musical garden, Mansapurna Karni Mata Temple, Hathi Pol Bazar, Neemach Mata Temple, Wax Museum, etc.
How to Reach Udaipur
- Maharana Pratap Airport is 20 km away from the main Udaipur center. Taxi services are available from the airport to the city.
- Well-connected bus services are available from Udaipur to all over major cities.
- Vast railway network available from Udaipur to all over India.
Pondicherry is also known as Pondicherry. The French colony in Pondicherry is the perfect example of French architecture and Indian sensibilities. The French quarter of Pondicherry is well known as the town, which is designed with yellow conical shape design with linen walls. Well suited in the list of places to visit in July in India without rain.
Places to Visit in Pondicherry
Paradise Beach, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Autryville, Scuba diving in Pondicherry, Arikamedu, Cafes in Pondicherry, Seaside Promenade, Pondicherry beach, Serenity Beach, Chunambar boat house, Basilica of the sacred heart of Jesus, Botanical Garden, Lighthouse in Pondicherry, Raj Niwas.
How to Reach Pondicherry
- Karaikal airport and also Chennai airport, 125 km from Pondicherry.
- Buses ply regularly because of the famous places to visit, and it is connected to major cities in India.
- Villupuram Railway junction is located at Pondicherry, which can get connected to other cities of India.
Mamallapuram or Mahabalipuram is popularly known for its historically important, carved temples and rock-cut caves. Located on the Coromandel Coast on the Bay of Bengal, within the state of Tamil Nadu. Once the abode of the notable demon king Mahabali, Mahabalipuram was later renamed Mamallapuram.
Popular Places in Mahabalipuram
Shore temple, Mahabalipuram beach, Five Rathas, Arjuna’s Penance, Alamparai Fort, Sadras, Crocodile Bank, Tiger’s Caves, shell museum of Mahabalipuram, Descent of the Ganges, Krishna’s butterball.
How to Reach Mahabalipuram
- Chennai airport is 40 km away. Taxi service is available at the airport.
- Bus service is available from Chennai and some nearest cities.
- Chennai railway station is the nearest railway station.
Above all listed destinations are the most famous places to visit in July in India without rain, so you must try to visit these places and have a happy July.
Places to Visit in July in India That are Not Hot
It’s easy to assume that visiting somewhere warm means heading to the beach or relaxing in the sun all day, but there are plenty of places around the world that are cool and unique, and not just by July standards. If you’re looking for something interesting to do this summer, check out these places to visit in July in India that are not hot. If you want to go for adventure or visit someplace off the beaten path, one of these destinations should be perfect for your needs.
Leh Ladakh, Himalaya
Visiting Leh Ladakh will be a great experience as this place have its own natural beauty, and there is no other place like Leh Ladakh. Ladakh uniquely combines the characteristics of three blends of India that is Indian, Tibetan, and Buddhism.
Popular Places in Ladakh
Pangong Lake is shown in 3 idiots movie, Khardzong La pass, Sangam, Nubra Valley, Shanti Stupa, Tso Moriri Lake, the twin lake of Pangong lake, Magnetic Hill, Hall of fame museum, Zanskar Valley, Maitreya Temple, Shey Monastery, Leh, Hemis monastery, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Kargil.
How to Reach Ladakh
- Leh airport is one main airport in Ladakh, connecting to major cities in India.
- Both trains and buses available via Manali and Srinagar
- The nearest railway station in Ladakh is the Jammu railway station, 700km away from Ladakh.
- Buses are available from both Srinagar and Manali
Spiti, Himachal Pradesh
The Spiti valley is an unforgettable experience for the people who have ever visited Spiti. Snow-crowned mountains and cold deserts are famous in Spiti. Spiti is situated in Himachal Pradesh and covers all sides of the Himalayas. It is 12,500 altitudes high from sea level. Spiti has several trekking trails that are the tourist’s main attraction. The Dhankar lake is the most famous lake in Spiti.
Popular Places in Spiti
Chandratal Lake, Kye Monastery, Kunzum Pass, Pin Valley national park, Suraj Tal Lake, Dhankar lake, Tabo Monastery, Kibber, Baralacha pass, Trilokinath Temple, Trekking in Spiti, Mountain Biking, Ghandhola Monastery
How to Reach Spiti
- The nearby airport to Spiti is Bhuntar, 245 km away from Kullu. Chandigarh Airport is an international airport 522 km away from Spiti.
- Buses operate on a daily basis in the major cities in India.
- Chandigarh and Joginder Nagar are the nearest railway station from Spiti.
Mount Abu, Rajasthan
Mount Abu is the only hill station situated in Rajasthan. The most attractive places in Mount Abu are Dilwara Temple most beautiful piece of art and Nakki lake boating in very relaxed and calm weather.
Popular Places in Mount Abu
Nakki lake, the highest peak of the Aravalli range, Toad Rock, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, sunset point, Dilwara temples, Shri Raghunath Temple, Brahma Kumari’s World Spiritual University, Achalgarh Village, Universal Peace Hall, Arbuda Devi Temple, Gaumukh Temple, Trevor’s Tank, Shankar Math, Government Museum in Mount Abu, Achalgarh Fort, Achaleshwar Mahadev Temple, Champa Cave.
How to Reach Mount Abu
- The nearest airport to Mount Abu is Udaipur, 185km away from Mount Abu. the nearest railway station is 25 km away from the center of the city and connected to all major cities in India.
- Bus service is available as Mount Abu is connected to national highways.
Valley of Flowers, Uttarakhand
Valley is situated in Chamoli city of Uttarakhand, which is near Badrinath. It is one of the famous world heritage sites. It has wild untaken flowers surrounded by ice.
Most Famous because of its exotic varieties of medicinal herbs. The people also believed that Hanuman brought Sanjeevani from this Valley for Lakshmana.
Popular Places in the Valley of Flowers
Valley of Flowers National Park, Nanda Devi National Park, Fauna, Flora.
How to Reach
- There is a direct airport to the Valley of Flowers. The Dehradun airport is the only nearby airport to this place.
- There is no motorable road available direct from Valley of Flowers, 17 km away from the city, and need to cover the distance by trekking.
- Rishikesh is the nearest railway station to the Valley of flowers, 272 km from the Valley of Flowers.
Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
Dharamshala is situated in Kangra district at 18 km from Kangra city of Himachal Pradesh. There is two-division of Dharamshala. The lower division is the town of Dharamshala, and the upper division is Mcleodganj, 3 km away.
Popular Places in Dharamshala
Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, Namgyal Monastery, Triund, St. John church, Library of Tibetan, War memorial, Bhagsu Nath Temple, Gyuto Monastery, ropeway between Dharamshala and Mcleodganj, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple, Tibet Museum, tea gardens, Kalachakra Temple, Jwala Devi Temple, Masroor Rock Cut Temple.
How to reach Dharamshala
- Kangra Airport is the nearest airport to Dharamshala, 15km away from Dharamshala. Taxi, cab available for airport.
- Buses are available to nearby cities from Dharamshala.
- Kangra Mandir is a 22 km away railway station from Dharamshala.
Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim and is one of the most famous hill stations in India. Lies at 1650 km above sea level. Kanchenjunga, Gangtok is the best place for trekking. Gangtok is famous for various natural attractions such as Tsomgo Lake, Ban Jhakri falls, and Tashi View.
Popular Places in Gangtok
Kanchenjunga, Nathu La Pass, MG Road, Baba Mandir, Rumtek Monastery, Tsongmo Lake, Ganesh Tok, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Mangan, Himalayan Zoological Park, Reshi Hot Spring, Kabi long stock, Seven Sisters Waterfalls, Tinkitam Rayong, Flower Exhibition Centre, Do Drul Chorten, Hanuman Tok, Tashi Viewpoint, Tsuk La Khang, Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary.
How to Reach Gangtok
- Bagdogra is the nearest airport to Gangtok, 126 km away from Gangtok.
- The nearest railway station is Siliguri, connected to major cities in India.
- The nearby city is Siliguri. From this city bus and taxi ply regularly.
Darjeeling, West Bengal
Darjeeling is well known as the queen of the Himalayas. Located 2050 meters above sea level. Darjeeling is also famous for its tea. Wide varieties of tea are available here. Darjeeling is the third highest peak in the world. There are some famous places in Darjeeling, are tea estates Darjeeling Himalayan railway.
Popular Places in Darjeeling
Darjeeling Himalayan Railway toy train, twin peaks of Kangchenjunga, Tiger Hills, Darjeeling Ropeway, Batasia Loop, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Nightingale Park, Singalila National Park, The Rock Garden, Japanese Peace Pagoda, Sandakphu Peak, White Water Rafting, tea estates.
How to Reach Darjeeling
- Bagdogra is the nearest airport to Darjeeling, 38 km away from Darjeeling.
- The railway station New Jalpaiguri is 62 km from Darjeeling and have connected to major cities in India.
- Bus services are available for nearby towns.
Amarnath, Jammu Kashmir
Amarnath, located in Jammu and Kashmir, is Famous for pilgrimage in India for Lord Shiva Shivalinga with ice. Shivling is formed naturally by ice. Travelers from all over the world visited Amarnath for a challenging mountain trek. This cave is famous as Lord shiva reveals the secret of life to Goddess Parvati. There are two routes available, one via Baltal and the other via Pahalgam. Helicopter services are there via both routes.
Popular Places in Amarnath
Amarnath Cave, Amarnath yatra route, shelter in Baltal, gorgeous town Pahalgam.
How to Reach Amarnath
- The Srinagar airport is 70 km from Amarnath.
- The government runs the buses or private cabs to reach Amarnath for devotees.
- Helicopter service is available from Baltal to Amarnath.
- The nearest railway station is Jammu, 178 km from Amarnath.
Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh
This place is famous as the birthplace of the 6th Dalai Lama and is also known as Dawang. Tawang Monastery is the most famous place to visit as natural beauty is here with the scent of spirituality. Tipi Orchid Sanctuary is a popular place to visit here.
Popular Places in Tawang
Sela Pass, Tawang Monastery, Madhuri Lake, Nuranang Fall, War Memorial, Gorichen Peak, PTTso Lake, Jaswant Garh, rafting in Kameng river.
How to Reach Tawang
- Tezpur airport, 143km far from Tawang, cars, and cabs are available from the airport.
- Bus services are available from Tezpur, and it is well connected to other cities in India.
- Tezpur is the only nearest railway station.
Best Offbeat Places in India to Visit in July
Did you know that July in India has some offbeat places that you can visit? Well, if you don’t, this article will let you know all about the best offbeat places in India to Visit in July. This article will all the important places to visit. If you’re not from India, this article will give you some ideas on where to go during your vacation to India. So, without further ado, let’s get started on this offbeat guide to July in India.
A famous hill station in Maharashtra is located in the Sahyadri ranges, 117 km away from Mumbai. The best offbeat place for a holiday in India to visit in July. Beautiful waterfalls and high mountains are the main attraction of this place.
Places to Visit in Bhandardara
Umbrella Falls, Wilson Dam, Mt. Kalsubai is the highest peak, Randha Falls, Arthur Lake, Ratanwadi village, Agastya Rishi Ashram.
How to Reach Bhandardara
- There is no direct flight and railway connecting to Bhandardara.
- Buses ply regularly from Bhandardara itself. You can choose government buses or private buses, or a car as per your convenience.
Patan is located in Gujrat. It is also called Rani ka Vav. Patan is there on the list of world heritage sites. Patan is the spiritual city of Gujrat and strongly believes in their Kuldevi and her presence. People think the presence of their Kuldevi has kept the town and its people happy and growing.
Places to Visit in Patan
Rani ka Vav, Sahastralinga Talav, Patola Saree making unit, Shopping in Patan.
How to Reach Patan
- Ahmedabad is the nearby airport to Patan, 100 km away from Patan.
- Regular buses are available to Patan from major cities.
- There are regular trains running from nearby cities.
Majuli is well known as the freshwater Island in India, located in Assam. It is the cultural capital of Assam. The culture of Majuli is more interesting and unique, so the people like this place to visit more. The festival is celebrated here in a joyful and fulfilling way. The main Festival of Majuli is Raas.
Most Visited Places in Majuli
Kamalabari Satra, Dakhinpat Satra, Gamur, Tengapania, Auniati Satri.
How to Reach Majuli
- Majuli doesn’t have an airport. Railway service is also not available here. You need to go by bus or taxi to Majuli.
Ananthagiri Hills, Telangana
Ananthagiri Hills is located 90 km far from Hyderabad. This town is famous for ancient caves, temples, and medieval fort palaces that show the history of Telangana. Popular for the best trekking trail, the amazingly gorgeous and beautiful town of Ananthagiri is.
Popular Places to Visit in Ananthagiri
Borra Caves, Araku Tribal Museum, Musi River, dmapuram Gardens.
How to Reach Ananthagiri Hills
- Hyderabad airport is 100 km away from the Ananthagiri hills.
- Visakhapatnam Airport is 58 km from Ananthagiri Hills.
- Srikakulam serves the nearby railway station at just 3 km Ananthagiri Hill.
- Ananthagiri is well connected by buses to major cities.
Mandu, Madhya Pradesh
Mandu is situated in the Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh. It is popular for its architectural excellence. This gorgeous place will remind you about the time of kings and queens.
Best Place to Visit
Ship Mahal, Rani Rupmati Pavilion, Baz Bahadur Palace, Jami Masjid, Hindola Mahal, Champa Baoli and Hammam, Jain temple, Ashrafi Mahal, Taveli Mahal, Hoshang’s Tomb.
How to Reach Mandu
- Indore airport is near most airports 2 hrs away from Mandu.
- Regular bus service is available to Indore and other major cities of India.
- The nearby railway station is located in Indore, 97 km from Mandu.
Tadoba is also known as the land of tigers in Maharashtra. It is India’s most protected reserve for tigers. It is also famous for its natural beauty. Tadoba is located in the Chandrapur district. Flora and Fauna are rarely spotted in this region.
Popular Places to Visit in Tadoba
Tadoba National Park, Andhari wildlife sanctuary, Andhari wildlife sanctuary, Khosla, Tadoba lake, Erai dam.
How to Reach Tadoba
- Nagpur airport is near most airports 140 km from Tadoba.
- Tadoba doesn’t have a bus stand. The nearest bus stand is Chandrapur. From this point, Tadoba is connected to major cities of India. At 45 km, there is Chandrapur railway station.
Valparai, Tamil Nadu
Valparai is located in Coimbatore district in Tamil Nadu, 1500 m above sea level. It will be the most amazing experience for those who like the destinations like Ooty, Coorg, and Kodaikanal. The main attraction of this place is the tea and coffee estates.
Places to Visit in Valparai
Grass Hills, Loam’s View Point, Monkey Falls, Sholayar Dam, Aaliyar Dam.
How to Reach Valparai
- Coimbatore is the nearby airport from Valparai. It is easily reachable by bus as regular buses are available through Valparai is connected to major cities of India.
Kalimpong, West Bengal
Kalimpong is a hill station in West Bengal. It is well known for its panoramic valley views, Buddhist monasteries and churches, and Tibetan handicrafts. It is located at the foothills of the Shivalik ranges. The Kalimpong is the area that was ruled by Bhutanese kings. Buddhist monasteries and centuries-old churches revered temples are the main attraction of this place.
Places to Visit in Kalimpong
Morgan House, Durpin Dara Hill, cactus nursery, Deolo Hills, Mangaldham temple, Teesta Bazar, Hiking, Kalimpong Science Centre, Lepcha Museum, nature interpretation center, 7th Mile Viewpoint, Himalayan Handmade Paper Industry, Crockery, oldest Bhutanese Monastery, Northeast Neora National Park, Galingka, Jang Dong Palriffo Brang Gompa, research in sericulture institute, Rafting in Kalimpong, Tharpa Choeling Monastery.
How to Reach Kalimpong
- Siliguri is the nearest airport at 67 km from Kalimpong. Taxi and cab are available from the airport.
- regular buses to Kalimpong from the nearest cities are available
- New Jalpaiguri is the nearest railway station, 72 km from Kalimpong.
The meaning of the name of this place is Horse face. Most famous for its beautiful and incredible dense forests, waterfalls, and hill ranges. This place has a hill shaped like a horse’s face. Well known for its popular hill station near Bangalore.
Places to Visit
Kudremukh Peak trek, national park, Hanuman Gundi falls, Kalasa, Varaha Parvatha, Janta Market of Kudremukh, Lakya dam, Adi-Shaktyamaka Shri Annapoorneshwari Temple, Kadambi Waterfalls.
How to Reach Kudremukh
- Mangalore airport is nearest to Kudremukh at 93 km far from the place. Car and taxi services are available from the airport to the city.
- The nearest railway station is Mangalore at 113 km.
- Buses ply regularly from the nearest cities.
India is a beautiful country having a rich culture and history. July is the perfect time to visit because the weather is warm and there is little chance of rain. If you are looking for a place to escape the heat and humidity, head to the hill station of Shimla or Manali. The article listed places to visit in July in India without rain, places to visit in July in India that are not hot, and offbeat places in India to visit in July. There are plenty of trekking trails available for those who enjoy getting out into nature. For those interested in ancient monuments.
There you have it—seven amazing places to visit in July that will help you escape the heat! From the stunning natural beauty of Norway to the exciting nightlife of Montreal, there’s something for everyone. So, get ready for an incredible adventure.
India is a vast and varied country, making it the perfect place to explore all year round. However, July is particularly special as it is when the country celebrates its independence. This makes for an incredible atmosphere, with plenty of festivities and opportunities to learn about the culture. If you are looking for somewhere off the beaten track to visit during July, be sure to check out these amazing places!